VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
“The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.” —Sydney J. Harris
To implement innovative and sustainable grassroots initiatives at the Elementary, Secondary and Community level that improve educational outcomes.
To create lasting solutions to every day educational and community challenges.
At PGC we work collaboratively with organizations to inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge while promoting and sustaining a healthier community by strengthening the ability of forward-thinking organizations to achieve sustainable results in addressing educational and community challenges while maximizing core opportunities.
PinkGrape Consulting‘s values are grounded in our mission.
- Passion: From the Latin verb “pat ere” meaning to suffer. We value performance and results, holding ourselves accountable for high standards as we seek to understand what can be, not simply what is.
- Character: We listen to and learn from our client’s personality traits. We value diverse perspectives and strive to incorporate the individual persona in our work.
- Candor: Good choices are grounded in good information. We value facts and feedback, speak our minds, and understand that hard choices and difficult tradeoffs are often necessary.
- Esprit: The spirit, soul, and state of mind of our organization. Our overall consciousness in identifying with our clients, and feeling what they need.
- Collaboration: We work as a team within PinkGrape Consulting and with our clients. We share what we know
and try to align our efforts with those of others who are dedicated to achieving social impact.
- Five why’s: Probing the root of issues is at the heart of every organization. We believe asking “why” five times when confronted with a task allows clarity in seeking the ultimate resolution in the presence of a problem.
- Kaizen: We understand the organization undergoes structural changes to improve both workers and managers. An essential shift or progress of the mind where recreation is evident and enjoins activities to include re-engineering, envisioning, changing, adapting, moving into, and creating the future.